If you would love to discover Vietnamese culture, expecialy cuisine Come to us to enjoy a free completely hands-on cooking class. Your course will start with some deep explanations about Vietnamese dining culture for you to increase your knowledge regarding the place food takes in Vietnam’s culture. After you have finished cooking you will be able to enjoy the deliciousness Vietnamese culture of what you have prepared.
|1:30 pm||Meet at SViet restaurant|
|1:45 pm||Introduction to Vietnamese cuisine|
|Then||Enjoy your Dishes that are cooked by yourself|
Why Do we offer Free cooking class ?
We would love to promote Vietnamese cuisine for global friends
Do I have to pay anythings ?
If we say: ” No “, then it just a lie. but there only thing that you have pay is the ingredients of the dishes that you cook and eat. ” the price of the dishes next the name of the dishes below “
- Intro to viet cuisine.
- Hands on cooking.
- professional chef teacher.
- Nullam quis risus eget urna veleru leo.
Please choose one of these menus listed below (indicate in the comment box of booking page)
Please note: only the first customer to book gets to choose, if another customer already selected a menu, we will let you know which one it is.
1 – Fresh Rice Paper Spring Rolls – 60.000 đ (2.5 USD).
Vietnamese spring roll ( Goi Quan ) is a Vietnamese traditional food which consists of prawn, pork ( shrimp , beef ), rice vermicelli,vegetables, and many other ingredients wrapped in Vietnamese banh trang (commonly known as rice paper)
2- Deep Fried Springroll – 60.000 đ (2.5 USD).
Vietnamese Fried Spring Rolls are lightly fried for a crunchy, crispy, and flavour packed appetiser. Made with rice paper for a satisfying crunch, they’re especially tasty paired with a spicy Vietnamese homemade dipping sauce.
3- Vietnamese Cripy crepe – 85.000 đ ( 4 USD )
Bánh xèo , literally ” Vietnameses cripy crepe or sizzling cake “, named for the loud sizzling sound it makes when the rice batter is poured into the hot skillet is a Vietnamese savory fried pancake made of rice flour, turmeric powder, water, stuffed with slivers of fatty pork, shrimp, bean sprouts,and diced green onion,
4- Papaya salad with dry beef – 70.000 đ ( 3 USD )
5- Papaya salad with shrimp – 85.000 đ ( 4 USD )
- Vietnamese beef noodle. – 60.000 đ (2.5 USD).
- Vietnamese chicken noodle. – 60.000 đ (2.5 USD).
- Vietnamese shrimp noodle. – 70.000 đ (3 USD).
- Vietnamese grilled pork with rice vermicelli noodles. – 60.000 đ (2.5 USD).
- Spicy rice noodle “Hue” style. – 95.000 đ (4.5 USD).
- Mixture Fried Rice. – 70.000 đ (3 USD).
- Mixture Boiled Rice with Fried Beef Meat. – 70.000 đ (3 USD).
- Vietnamese sandwich bread. – 60.000 đ (2.5 USD).
- Green Bean Dessert. – 30.000 đ (1.5 USD).
- Stir-fried water spinach. – 50.000 đ (2 USD).
- Braised Pork and Eggs. – 85.000 đ (4 USD).