Hanoi is the capital of Vietnam and the city has a special life to it like no other – the French occupation and china domination have influenced the people, the lifestyle, architecture, the food and the city has benefited greatly.
|TIME||9am – 5pm|
Hanoi is a bit compact, but the most interesting places of the city are all relatively close to each other. That is the reason why it is easy to enjoy the best parts on foot or by a cyclone. You should spend your time exploring the beauty of Hanoi with a lot of interesting places such as Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Hoan Kiem Lake, One Pilla Pagoda Bat Trang pottery village, Long Bien Bridge and Vietnam Museum of Ethnology. Particularly you could probably explore the Old Quarter, the most famous tourist destination in Hanoi and enjoy a lot of interesting things in a single day.
6 hours walking tour with tour guides of Hanoi free tours by foot will give you an insight into – The culture and tradition of the city and The real-life of natives
– The culture and tradition of the city and The real-life of natives
– Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum: where the body of the president Ho Chi Minh is kept.
– Hoa Lo Prison: the prison was used to hold Vietnamese prisoners, as well as American and French prisoners of war, and offers a fascinating of chilling and painted glimpse of prison life
– The Temple of Literature is often cited as one of Hanoi’s most picturesque tourist attractions. Originally built as the first university of Vietnam in 1070 dedicated to Confucianism, princes, mandarin’s sons, the building is extremely well preserved and is a superb example of traditional-style Vietnamese architecture.
– French Quarter: walking around to discover the charming architecture of French Quarter and learn more about the Warfare history of Vietnam
9:00 AM: Picking up and gathering at your address
First, we will visit Ho Chi Minh Complex: Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum and his private house on stilts, the green garden, and the Presidential palace. An important historical attraction of Hanoi, learning about his life and his revolutionary activities
Then, upon arrival at Temple of Literature. a combination of the Confucius worshiping temple which was constructed in 1070 and the first Royal National university of Vietnam was constructed 6 years later in 1076 by King Ly Nhan Tong when he was just 12 years old. Inside you’ll find 82 of 116 stelae remain standing on the back of turtles, with names and origins of 1307 doctors from 1442 to 1779
Then, we will enjoy some of the best Vietnamese traditional foods for lunch before visiting next attractive tourist destinations.
Next, head to the Hoa Lo prison, a famous prison located in Hanoi’s French District that received great notoriety because of the inhumane treatment of the prisoners use by French colonial government, and later North Vietnamese army during the Vietnam War for US prisoners of war
Finally, we will walk straight to the Old Quarter, the oldest continuously developed area of Vietnam, which has more 2,000 years old history, enjoying the culture and architecture of the city as well as local people’s life
The tour ends at around 3:00 PM.
At the end of our walk we will return you to where we began
Notice: All tour exclude meals, entrance fees
We only run private & customized tours!
|Things to carry with you:
* Sun cream, hat/cap
* Bottle of water
* A small back-pack
* Hoa Lo Prison:
– 30.000 VND for An adults.
– 15.000 VND for A student.
*Temple of Literature:
– 30.000 VND for An adults.
– 15.000 VND for A Student.
book other free walking tours hanoi
Phone: +841689 198 740